Frequently Asked Questions

How can I connect with the alumni association?

The Wayne State University Alumni Association is a dues-free organization and you are not required to join or register. Our benefits and services are available to all alumni, however, some benefits require you to use your Alumni OneCard.

How do I get an Alumni OneCard?
Click here to request a new or replacement card.

How can I become more involved with the alumni association?
There are many ways to become involved with the WSU Alumni Association:
Register to receive your Alumni OneCard for access to benefits and services.
• Attend a local or regional event. Click here for a complete list of alumni events. 
Read the organization’s quarterly magazine.
Connect with us on social media.
Facebook link  Twitter link  instagram link  linkedin link

How do I get a copy of my transcripts?
Visit the Office of the Registrar website for information.

How do I order a replacement diploma?
Click here for information.

Do alumni have access to Wayne State email?
When your access ID expires (after three semesters post-graduation), you have the option to set up email forwarding. Once this service is set up, any email that is sent to your Wayne State address will be forwarded to a non-WSU email address of your choice. Click here for instructions on how to set up email forwarding.

Do you have volunteer opportunities?
Yes, click here or contact Joye Clark at for more information.

How do I contact the university if I have other questions that are not alumni related?

You can visit or call the university operator at 313-577-2424.

How do I contact the alumni association?

Questions can be directed to or 313-577-2300. If you have questions for someone in a particular department, click here to see a list of Alumni Relations staff.